Clash of Clans Bot Auto farming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone using any custom attacks...

4 posters

Go down

Anyone using any custom attacks... Empty Anyone using any custom attacks...

Post by pogo Mon May 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Or tweaking/customizing the ones that have already been found to work?  Or for that matter is anyone playing with advanced custom attacks like baloonian or gowipe/wiwi.  I would love to see your attempts regardless of success or failure.   I haven't actually tried yet as i have so little time with the builders going.   All my time outside of war is spent making sure i have resources to keep up with builds.

pogo

Back to top Go down

Anyone using any custom attacks... Empty Re: Anyone using any custom attacks...

Post by carpediems Tue May 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Custom setting codes:
11002203d145011002 bar+ar
1100223d204d156011002 gaint+archer
11002204d103d35611002 bar+hog

bar + ar can be use for balloonion

carpediems

Back to top Go down

Post by brads93 Wed May 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Ihave a hard time trying to figure out how to even setup the custom attacks. The instructions I have seen are not clear enough. I wish you the best. I am going to try balloonion with the custom "bar + ar" listed above. Hopefully they improve the user interface and make a simpler custom attack setting menu. I know with all the money involved they are probably working hard especially since they are releasing ds for ios or already have. I just hope i get an invite from the donations clan.

brads93

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediems Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Sorry we don't have the donation clan anymore. I think it's dangerous to have a clan that consist of all Dummy  Sprite users.

I have no knowledge about the custom attacks. Sorry about that Sad

carpediems

Back to top Go down

Post by pogo Thu May 14, 2015 1:57 pm

11002203d145011002 bar+ar

I am going to try and decipher this so we can understand the "d" that is not documented anywhere.

11 = 2 swipes of barbs
00 = wait 2 seconds
22 = 2 swipes of archers
0 = wait 1 second
3 = hero in 3rd slot  d = directional overide for hero 1 = send direction 1
now this is where i am guessing logically
45 = wait 4 * 5 seconds to activate ability
0 = wait 1 sec
11 = 2 swipes of barbs
00 = wait 2 seconds
2 = 1 swipe archers

Is this correct?  If not please explain.  I believe if this is cleared up I can begin playing with this.

pogo

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediems Tue May 19, 2015 11:00 am

Close Smile 3d2 means only drop 2 unit. Each swipe of troops contain 8 unit. This thing is for wbs. I means it only drop 2 wbs at a time.

carpediems

Back to top Go down

Post by pogo Fri May 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Actually the custom attack i broke down is only arch and barbs.   The "d" is not documented.   What you have described is the use of "b".   3b2 would send 2 of the unit at once.  3c2 would send 2 of the units in a swipe.  This is used if you want to send a specified number of units over the count of 9.   3c93c3 would send twelve units in swipe format at once.  I dont use that i just do 333.  That being said I have only made a quick baloonian with this method.  

Auto Raid
Balloonion
1111002203d14500022

Worked well but loons take to long to train.  And you must turn off intelligent raiding and use a high total resources as you dont want to waste these troops.

But as i said "d" is not documented.  I will play with it soon and report back my findings.

pogo

Back to top Go down

Post by pogo Fri May 22, 2015 5:45 pm

To clarify i did not mean that 333 would deploy 12 units.  I meant that in my use of balloonin i have only needed to dump ALL loons at once and multiple swipes handles that easily.

pogo

Back to top Go down

Post by carpediems Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

pogo wrote:Actually the custom attack i broke down is only arch and barbs.   The "d" is not documented.   What you have described is the use of "b".   3b2 would send 2 of the unit at once.  3c2 would send 2 of the units in a swipe.  This is used if you want to send a specified number of units over the count of 9.   3c93c3 would send twelve units in swipe format at once.  I dont use that i just do 333.  That being said I have only made a quick baloonian with this method.  

Auto Raid
Balloonion
1111002203d14500022

Worked well but loons take to long to train.  And you must turn off intelligent raiding and use a high total resources as you dont want to waste these troops.

But as i said "d" is not documented.  I will play with it soon and report back my findings.

pogo wrote:To clarify i did not mean that 333 would deploy 12 units.  I meant that in my use of balloonin i have only needed to dump ALL loons at once and multiple swipes handles that easily.

I'm afraid that it's not correct. The tutorial is kind of outdated. 3b2 is not longer working. 3d2 actually working the same way 3b2 usually work. It send in two troops of 1 unit at once.

The 3c93cc3 is no longer working either. It's very simple now. When you put, for example, 10022 for balloonion, it will do 1 sweep of balloon (each sweep is 8 balloon), stop for 2 second, and 2 sweep of minion (each sweep is 8 minions).

carpediems

Back to top Go down

Post by pogo Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 pm

If that is true that is disappointing.  I was hoping the raid instructions would be developed further so i could build higher level attacks.

pogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:09 pm

You can still build higher level attacks. Only that each sweep now would be 8 troops instead of a custom number. If you want to drop 2 troops at the same time, then 3d2 would work.

High level attack depend a lot of spell. And I don't think Dummy would ever works with spell, so...

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cocbot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum